Sunday, June 7, 2009

The beginning

Well.. My first ever blog post! I’m brand new to the world of blogging and the world of cake decorating, and I plan to use this space as a collection of my triumphs and downfalls. I’ve been attempting to decorate cakes for around 6 months now and have had a few successful, and a few not successful, creations. Over the next few weeks I will be posting what I have come up with thus far on my decorating adventures. And hopefully over the next few months I will have some inspirational baked goods for you to salivate over. As this is just a hobby, I normally practice once every few months when a friend or family member’s birthday pops up. I have recently turned Sunday into my ‘baking’ day, testing recipes out on my dear friends at our ‘coffee town’ catch-ups on Sunday evenings.. (Such a sacrifice on their behalf.. don’t tell them I’m only doing it to fatten them up!).

So, I will do my best to keep my posts regular and consistent. I look forward to hearing your thoughts, comments, feedback, criticisms, critiques and gushing praisesJ.
But now, I think I will start at the beginning.. a very good place to start.

Peace out,
KayB xx

No comments:

Post a Comment